Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Shania's Fun Fair ~ Bow 1 For The Silent Auction

I am SUPER excited about my newest project.  I'm going to be making a "flower bouquet" for a silent auction at Shania's Fun Fair.

Shania was a little girl that went to my daughter's school when my daughter was in kindergarten.  Shania had neuroblastoma cancer and was only 8 years old when she passed away.  It was only 5 months after my precious Ruby died and I had an instant connection with their family.

Shania made little bracelets and sold them for cancer research.  A few months before she passed away she wanted to have a fun fair to raise money and each year since it has gotten bigger.  This will be the 6th year that it will be happening and I'm making some goodies to sell in her store as well as the silent auction piece.

This little girl had a heart of gold and her goal in her short life was to raise as much money for neuroblastoma cancer so "no other little kid will ever have to go through what I did."  What a brave little soul.

So.... here is my first bow that will be in the "bouquet".  If you've never heard of one before, check out this link and you'll know what I'm talking about. hehe

I'm getting this really pretty vase cover to go over a mason jar.  How cute is it??

This is the bow I made this morning, and I just started getting into using bottle cap images.  This one is from ArtBoxGraphics and it's my fav sheet that she sells.  I used a glitter epoxy dot over the image and it turned out really adorable!!!  That's what I needed the 1 inch punch for that I went and got today.  =D

I'm looking forward to making more bows and some sunflower necklaces and magnets.  I'll be sure to share them as they are made.  Blessings!!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful bow! Looking forward to seeing everything you will be making!! :)

    ReplyDelete