Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, February 23, 2012

It's Almost Here!!!! My Silhouette Cameo =D

I am SOOOOO excited.  My silhouette cameo is waiting at the post office for my hubby to pick up after work.  I can't wait to get it and started cutting some stuff out.  I've been planning all kinds of things with the software and can't contain my excitement.  I reworked my computer area in the main living area so that it's near the printer and laptop.  I'll be sure to share some projects soon. hehe =D

Update:  WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! It's here, it was incredibly easy to set up, and I'm working on printing out the 2nd project.  It's a little noisy but not overly bothersome.  I love the way it cuts.  I'm very happy with it. hehe

2 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting for you!! Congrats on your new toy!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dee - I am very happy for you to have your new toy the Silhouette cameo - I am looking forward to viewing your new projects. For some reason I am no longer receive emails when your blog is updated - I am sure it has to do with me - as I do not understand how blogs work, etc. Have a great week - thanks for the scriptures. ~ Gail ~

    ReplyDelete