Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy 5th Going Home Anniversary Ruby!!

Ruby was born with her bottom 2 teeth.  Our first night home I spent with my finger in her mouth helping her to cut them through.  =D

I miss my baby girls bright blue eyes (my other kiddolets have my brown eyes) and super sweet face.

My little sweetpea taking advantage of her sister being at school to play with the fun toys ALL BY HERSELF!!! She was SO happy that day. hehe

~*****~*****~*****~*****~*****~

It's been 5 years since I said goodbye to my little girl and encouraged her to go home to her Saviour.  One of RooBoo's favourite songs was You Are My Sunshine.  I used to sing it to her most every night before she went to bed as we looked outside at the stars. Ruby was a spunky little girl who liked to get into anything that she could.  She had a vibrant sparkle in her eye and loved to be snuggled.  I really miss my little girl and can't wait until I am called home.  I can't wait to hold her in my arms again and sing to her.

I made this little freebie with her in mind.  I hope you like it. =)

5 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful. I sent up a prayer for you.
    Thank you so much for the freebie. I sang this to our DD when she was growning up. I still do at times, even though she is grown. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot imagine the pain in losing such a precious child. Sing that song at the top of your voice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart is with you today. My precious Holly traded this Earth for Heaven with Jesus when she was 5. For such is the Kingdom of Heaven! 30 yrs later, I miss her. a lot. I am so sorry for your loss, and, like you, look forward to the day we hold our precious little ones again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Dee, my heart aches to read this post. As you know she's safe with Jesus. Fanny Crosby, a blind and famous hymnwriter wrote "Safe in the Arms of Jesus" after the unexpected passing of her little baby. Keeping you in thought and prayer! ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Dee - I am just catching up with reading some of the blogs I joined - I am so sad to read you had to say goodbye to your baby girl Ruby so early in life. i have never heard of babies being born with teeth - that is amazing. We are all wonderfully made by God. May you sing your song with much joy. I will look forward to seeing Ruby someday in the arms of her mom. Thank you for the scripture - it will be placed on a card in the near future. God Bless you my friend, ~ Gail ~

    ReplyDelete