Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Cards I Made This Week


Wanted to share a couple of cards I made this week.  I've written out a schedule and I find I'm more motivated to get cards done when I know what theme I want to accomplish.  Week one went well, I got 4 cards made, even my Ruby Tuesday for next week!!!! Yeah!!!!!

This first one was first inspired by the sentiment.  It's by Create with TLC (thanks for the great digi sentiments Paulette!!!) and when I saw it I knew the EXACT!!! little monster I wanted to use.  The little monster is from Stamp Fairy and she had some pretty adorable stamps. 


I made a couple little baby sets this week also.  My daughter helped by coordinating the flower pieces, I think she did a wonderful job.  She a bit of a craft junkie like her mama.  lol  The holding hands digi stamp is by Bugaboo Stamps.  How many of us remember when our newborn would hold our finger and our heart would melt.  I have many memories like that with my 3 little puddin' pops.  The inside sentiment is by Rainbow Echo Designs.  I really liked using the same design but using different colours to make both the boy and girl card.




No comments:

Post a Comment