Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, December 16, 2011

Crayon Wreath For Aizen's Teacher

I just finished making the crayon wreath for Aizen's teacher for Christmas. I got the idea from this youtube video and thought I'd try it out. It's SOOOOO cute. He is in a community classroom which is specifically for autistic children, so I found this really sweet autism awareness apple and knew I had to use it.

Gotta give some credits...
little bear digi stamp is by bugaboo stamps
teacher sentiment is by tlc creations

It was a lot of fun to make. I had to redo it b/c Aizen got into it and tore all the crayons off. I was not pleased but I can giggle about it now. Now I just need to put it in a HIGH-ER place where he can't see it.

This sentiment is so true about Ms. Hay.  She has so much enthusiasm working with these boys.  She is always cheerful and is well trained to do very creative things with them to get them learning.

Made a cute chalkboard and Melody thought it needed a piece of chalk!! lol, thus the little white piece of chalk at the bottom hehe

Love bugaboo stamps and this is such a cute little bear that is perfect for this wreath.

2 comments: