Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Christmas Cards Are Done!!!!!!!

They're finished!!!!   I had so much fun making my Christmas cards this year.  I decided to go with a twisted easel card.  I wanted to go with non-christmasy colours that go together.  So here are the ones I picked.  I think they turned out really cute.

The little heart christmas tree is from Meljen's Designs.


My pink cards.  I matched the inside heart with the heart on the tree.


Close up of the front of the card.  I did a light blue accent on the snow area.


The inside sentiment.  Our precious little Ruby is always added to our cards, it's a little way to remember my little girl and keep her memory alive.


Purple set:


Blue set:


Red set:


Yellow set (I've nicknamed this set my bumblebee set hehe):


Green set:


I also do custom Christmas cards if anyone needs anything.  Just leave me a comment and I'll work with you to get the perfect card for you.

5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful!!! LOVE your "bumblebee" set--it's fabulous! :) Thank you for your freebies, too! You're awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are so pretty...and so many! I love the fabulous design of them! Great job! Thanks for sharing them!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dee - love your Christmas Cards! I am happy that you have yours done so quickly - very pretty! I love them all! Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dee!!!! these are all beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Dee! I signed up to try the free trial on digital scrapbooking and wanted to see if u could give me some tips on how to do the scriptures?

    ReplyDelete