Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, September 23, 2011

Custom Order ~ Lamentations 3:22-23

Edit In:  I just realized as I was looking at the pictures here that I misspelt the word faithfulness.  I've corrected it on the card and on the digi stamp that will follow once I hit 400 followers.  =D

Here is a custom order that I made recently.  This person wanted to use the scripture Lamentation 3:22-23 and it's such a great one.  When I reach 400 members, I'll give it out as a freebie.  =)

Front of the card.


I made the scripture into a bookmark.  Here it is attached to the card, it just slips into a little holder.


Once the bookmark is out, this is how the inside of the card looks.


Here is the bookmark folded out.  This card was so much fun to make and I really like the look of the flower behind the scripture.

2 comments:

  1. Love it. Thanks so much. Love the card. Take care. Sandy C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic ... thank you so much yet again. I so look forwards to Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete