Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, July 22, 2011

Birthday Card For Tomorrow

Melody is heading to a party tomorrow so I had a card that needed to be made.  I made this one a little bigger than I normally do so I could do justice to the cute digi stamp on the front.  It's a 5" x 6 1/2" card and I had a lot of fun making it.  We're going putt putting and I can't wait to take some pictures of the party.

Credits:
Sweet Party Bears by Bugaboo Stamps

3 comments:

  1. Adorable!! They are just so stinkin cute. I love the card, and I'm sure the recipient will too.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dee! I just love your blog! I found it thru Mary! Isn't she just the best :) Thank you for sharing these amazing scripture images! My faith is Christ is the most important thing in my life and now I have a beautiful way to use my favorite scriptures creatively! I LOVE THEM! I can't wait to use my first one!
    BIG HUGS!
    Alex
    http://www.youhadmeatcraft.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! This is a very nice birthday card!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete