Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday!! Middle Of The Week Question!!!!

Only a few more days and it's March break for us up here in Canada.  Melody is so excited and keeps asking if it is Friday yet so she can enjoy her break from school.  I've recently been on a colouring binge and haven't made too many cards, now I have a ton of digi stamps to work with and I'm looking forward to making some cards.

Who is your favourite digi stamp designer that you find yourself always turning to when you want to make something?

I adore!! Jodie from Bugaboo Stamps.  Her images are just so stinkin cute and it's right up my alley in my style of cardmaking.  Here is a card I made recently with her little coffee bean guy.  Her tea time guy is adorable as well. Jodie also has a weekly digi stamp freebie on Fridays.  So go on and check her out and get some of her stamps.  =D



3 comments:

  1. I have just started using digi stamps but my fav is probably DigiDelights by Louby Lou. I also just discovered Copic Markers too :)

    I see you are a fellow Canadian (from Ontario same as me). Please come visit my blog if you feel so inclined. http://princesspaperprojects.blogspot.com/

    Heather from princesspaperprojects at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You keep comin' up with these really difficult questions! :)
    Back me into a corner and I will say Nikki from melonheadzillustrating.blogspot.com and Janet from pinkgemsdesigns.blogspot.com. They have completely different styles, but I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm ... probably one from Charmed Crafts

    ReplyDelete