Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Got A Quick Tip For You ~ Cleaning Acrylic Die Cut Machine Plates

Thought from time to time I might share some of my little tips that have made things a bit easier for me in my crafting area.  Today, I want to mention something I do with my big kick machine.  I use mine every day to cut out something and the acrylic boards can get so yucky looking with the little shavings of paper in them from where the dies cut through.

So, I use a nail brush and dry scrub it.  It gets out all the little pieces and then they aren't floating around the house or getting stuck on my pants. lol

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip. I don't have a big kick, but maybe I should check out my Cuttlebug boards.

    ReplyDelete