Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ruby Tuesday Scripture Freebie ~ Matthew 5 vs. 16

This week's scripture is one to encourage you to shine as a light for our Saviour.  When others see the light of God shining in us by the things we do, say and live our lives; it will bring them to God.  So often we think (and oh I spent Many years of my early Christian life doing this) that if we just preach the scriptures to others that that is what will bring them to God, but it's living that Christian life that makes others wonder what is special about us and THEN that is a wonderful way to introduce them to your Saviour.

I hope that you are encourgaed by this scripture.  I'd love to see what you make with it.  I only have a few TOU's and they are:  Please don't resell this image or claim it as your own.  You may sell any handmade cards, etc that you make with it though.

Here are two examples of this scripture that I made.  Click on the image to make it bigger, then download.
Blessings my friends,
Dee =)




9 comments:

  1. Oh my, your blogs just fill my heart with warmth. I'm so sorry for your loss. What you are doing to help others is amazing. A little part of your Ruby goes with each one of those and touches the hearts of the family and children you make them for. I know it touched mine just reading about it. I don't know what it's like to lose a child, but I do know what it's like to look for God and wonder sometimes if he's even there. When I read this, my problems don't seem so bad. It's nice to know that there are others that read a scripture and don't get it right away either. I've added you to my blogger so I can follow your messages. I hope you get as much help out of it as I am. I want to know that feeling of unconditional faith. When you know your savior is there and loves you. If I keep looking I know I'll find it. Thanks for being here tonight!

    Ms. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so very much!!! This is so fun and powerful!! Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, this is perfect for a thank you card for someone who has done my family a great kindness. I will post it when I am done, your blog is fantastic and inspiring. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your scriptures! These will be perfect for our card ministry at church!
    Thanks,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found this site today! I love it!! Thanks for sharing God's word with us!!

    ReplyDelete