Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, January 3, 2011

Oh My!!! Has It Really Been That Long?? and Something NEW !!!! =D

Oh my!! Have it really been almost 2 months since I last blogged on here.  I apologize my dear blog for ignoring you.  Christmas was pretty hard on me this year and I'm really missing sweet Ruby.  It was our 4th Christmas without her and in just over a month I can't believe that it will be 4 years since she went home to meet her Saviour.

Tomorrow I will be doing something new on Tuesdays.  It's called Ruby Tuesday and it's going to be a digi stamp freebie day.  Scripture is one of the things that has helped me throughout the last few years.  There is so much comfort and wisdom in the Word and I want to be able to share it with others.  These are free and please use them on cards, scrapbook pages or anything else you would like.  All I ask is that you do not resell them or claim the design as your own.

So, come on back tomorrow and grab the first one.  I'm no expert with the whole digi stamp thing so they are just a plain jpeg.  Blessings to you my friends. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment