Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, October 28, 2010

1st Card Of A Christmas Order =D

I got an order yesterday from a friend of mine online for some Christmas cards.  This is the 1st of 4 and I'll be sharing those with you when I get them finished.

The first card is for someone who loves both Santa and is a strong Christian.  It took me a bit to get a good connection between the two but I really like it.

I had to borrow my mini cow flashlight to hold the card closed, in the second picture you can see how it opens and looks.  It's a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" card and was super fun to make.  The little santa is from Birds Cards and is just hilarious.   I can't wait to send these off your way Zola!!!  I get to keep the cow, kk? =P

I still have time to make any custom order cards, I have lots of stamps/digi stamps/ideas.


2 comments: